- To provide services to all the residents that lives within the jurisdiction of Majlis such as city cleaning services and to provide recreational areas.
- To offer and maintain the amenities offered to the residents within the jurisdiction of Majlis such as road repairs and maintenance, drains, streetlights, halls, community centres and sports amenities.
- To offer social and recreational amenities and facilities such as children playgrounds and parks (flower garden) maintenance.
- To control the health level of the public, to licence businesses, to do preventive measures for contagious diseases and to monitor building constructions.
- To participate in joint ventures on developmental projects, building business centres and stalls to provide various opportunities for the public to be involved in business in order to further improve the economy.
- To execute Law Enforcement activities that relates to the Local Authorities in an optimum way.
Font Size -A A +A
Best viewed using Internet Explorer 9.0, Mozilla Firefox 12.0, Google Chrome 13.0 and above with a resolution of 1366 x 768
- Total Visitors: 360355
LATEST UPDATES :
Wednesday, 1 April 2020 - 9:39am
Copyright © 2019 Seremban City Council