List of Duties / Functions of the Park Ranger Team
- Watering, fertilizing, weeding and sowing seedlings.
- Pruning flowers, cutting grass and applying poisons.
- Trimming and felling trees.
- Carrying out area patrols.
- Maintaining playgrounds and open spaces
- Dealing with fallen trees
- Maintaining park furniture
- Assisting other units in need
Park Ranger Objectives
- Making regular visits to playgrounds (housing estates) to monitor the status of play equipment.
- Implementing proactive actions to repair any damage in areas under care.
- Taking swift decisions and actions on public complaints in the interests of all.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Carrying out visits / patrols
- Damage analysis
- Pictorial recordings
- Making / sending damage reports
- Immediate actions
- Follow-up visits on cost savings through recycling