License and Permit Application
Temporary permit will be issued to temporary businesses in festive seasons and sales promotions. Temporary permits will be issued to cater the needs of these temporary businesses in suitable locations.
Applications can be forwarded after completing the temporary permit application form alongside supporting documents and sent to:
- Licensing and Cleaning Department,
Tingkat Bawah,Majlis Perbandaran Seremban
Wisma Bandar Raya
Lot 24392, Persiaran Forest Heights 1
Tel : 06-765 4318
- Licensing and Cleaning Department Counter,
No.1, Ko mpleks Pentadbiran Kerajaan
Persiaran Pusat Bandar, Putra Nilai,
71800 Nilai, NSDK
(Counter OSC No. 10)
Tel : 06-7989003
- 1 copy of the applicant and assistant’s NRIC.
- 2 unit of applicant’s picture.
- 2 unit of the assistant’s picture.
- Copy of Food Preparation Certificate and Typhoid injections for the Food&Beverages applications.
- Permission Letter from the premise owner if business is held in a premise by someone else.
- Processing Fee:
- Seremban Zone : RM 20.00
- Nilai Zone : No fees.
To read attachments, Acrobat Reader software is needed. Please download Acrobat Reader from http://www.adobe.com for those who haven’t owned one.
Any issues or problems, please contact:
Licensing and Cleaning Department,
Majlis Bandaraya Seremban
Tel : 06 - 765 4318 (Seremban Zone)
Tel : 06-7989003 (Nilai Zone)