Theme Colour        
Font Size -A A +A

Partition Wall Permit


The partition wall permit application may be submitted to the Seremban City Council by the owner / tenant himself without having to obtain the services of a consultant. As such, the owner / tenant is fully responsible for the partition wall structure built especially in terms of materials used, position, stability and strength of the structures built.

It is reminded that the Seremban City Council will not be held responsible for any claims, prosecutions or actions resulting from the construction of the said partition wall.

Those who wish to submit applications exceeding 5 areas / rooms must submit a Building Plan Application through a Professional Architect or registered Building Draughtsman.



​​Partition Wall Permit Application Form


Payment Method
All payments may be made in the form of :
Banker’s Cheque / Cashier’s Order / Money Order / Postal Order / Online Payment Receipt
( *Individual / Company Cheques and Cash are not permitted)


Please Contact

MBS Main Office :

​​Jabatan Kawalan Bangunan, 
Majlis Bandaraya Seremban
Wisma MBS,
Persiaran Forest Heights 1,
Jalan Seremban – Tampin,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
​​Telephone : 06-765 4333 atau 06-765 4938
Fax : ​06-765 4939

Nilai Branch : 

​​Jabatan Kawalan Bangunan, 
Majlis Bandaraya Seremban
No. 1, Kompleks Pentadbiran Kerajaan, 
Persiaran Pusat Bandar, Putra Nilai, 
71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan 
​​Telephone : 06-798 9000 atau 06-789 9007
Fax : ​06-799 8409